Thursday, January 04, 2007

Okay...so it's been a while...


Well, I started with grand intentions of actually keeping up with my blog on a regular basis...I guess I'm going for the once-a-quarter-posting approach. Anyway, "Happy New Year" to all...here is my January calendar page. {Mama, you'll be getting your copy in the mail soon...}

These photos were taken during our freak, early snowfall the week after Thanksgiving. Talk about some strange weather since we arrived in Western Washington...record 3-day heat wave (not too bad by Texas standards...unless your house does NOT have a/c...which ours, of course, does not); record November rainfall; early snowstorm (actually closed school for 2 days...but made for an excellent photo op); and...oh yeah...that once-in-a-decade windstorm that knocked our power out for 39 hours (I said it was in honor of my best friend Kristi's 39th bday since it started at midnight on her bday, Dec. 15th) and left us without phone/internet/cable for almost a week. Try explaining to a 2 year old that we can't watch Dora (even downstairs) over & over & over again...I did.

So...without further rambling...um, I mean ado...I ring in the new year with this...

Credits: "Winter Chic" digital kit by Shabby Princess (www.theshabbyshoppe.com); Snowflake brushes by Michelle Coleman (www.scrapartist.com); January calendar by Katie Pertiet (www.designerdigitals.com).

1 comment:

Kristie said...

great pictures Tammy!!